WORK MORE, EARN MORE.
- The ‘Work More, Earn More’ program will apply to contracts undertaken after January 1st, 2019
- The ‘Work More, Earn More’ bonus is payable on completion of contracts only and contract weeks are counted as weeks worked. Unfulfilled contract weeks will not be counted towards completed weeks
- Years are based on a calendar year basis, including contracts worked from 1 January through to 31 December each year
- Bonus payments are taxable income
SPREAD THE WORD.
- The ‘Spread the Word’ program will apply to nurse referrals after January 1st, 2019. All nurses referred prior to this date (nurses initial enquiry date) will be paid as per the previous CQ Nurse “Buddy Bonus”
- Referring Nurse must be currently active with Alliance Rural and Remote Health to be eligible for the referral program
- The referred Nurse must achieve active status with Alliance Rural and Remote Health before the ‘activation bonus’ becomes payable
- The ‘activation bonus’ is payable for every referred nurse upon activation at Alliance Rural and Remote Health. There is no cap on the number of times the 'activation bonus' can be paid out
- The ‘completion bonus’ can only be paid to a referring nurse once the referred nurse completes their first contract of a minimum 4 weeks. Unfulfilled contracts will not be honoured
- The 'completion bonus' is payable on a maximum of 5 referrals in a calendar year
UP TO $1,000 TOWARDS PROFESSIONAL TRAINING.
- To be eligible for financial assistance towards a professional development course:
- The nurse must be registered with Alliance Rural and Remote Health and have all mandatory* trainings up to date
- Nurse must be actively working with Alliance Rural and Remote Health
- The course must be accredited, recognised by professional bodies and provide a further endorsement on the qualification that the nurse already holds. If not, the nurse may request special consideration of a specific course. In these circumstances, this request will be referred to Alliance Rural and Remote Health management for consideration
- Only one application per calendar year, per nurse shall be considered, unless the first or second professional development activity is a State approved immunisation course
- Availability of funding for any professional development will depend upon the number of applications received annually by Alliance Rural and Remote Health per calendar year
- If approval is obtained, calculation of hours to ascertain level of reimbursement applicable shall be based upon the ordinary time hours that the nurse has worked for Alliance Rural and Remote Health as per the schedule above
To be eligible for financial assistance towards an immunisation and CTG course:
- Immunisation & CTG Courses have been allocated a different criterion in line with an Alliance Rural and Remote Health commitment to expand our pool of midwives and immunisation providers, in order to enable the company to meet the increasing demand for these services to facilities and the wider community
- This contribution shall only be made towards the cost of registration fees for the course. It is the responsibility of the nurse to plan and pay for the travel to and from the course, accommodation and other incidentals. Alliance Rural and Remote Health will not be responsible for paying the nurses’ time in attending the course. This will be deemed a co-contribution of the nurse in achieving professional development opportunities.